Even if you are a student who has a tight budget, a crazy-busy schedule, and limited kitchen equipment, you still can make amazing vegan snacks, treats, and meals for yourself and your friends.The Student Vegan Cookbook shows you how, with tips, tricks, and hacks for dormitory-room and small-kitchen cooking and with lots of creative, nutritious, and delectable recipes-each one with its own photograph, something other college vegan cookbooks do not have-covering the whole day, from rushing-off-to-class quick-fix breakfasts to midnight (or later) treats for chilling and unwinding.
Award-winning vegan blogger Hannah Kaminsky has walked the walk, cooking delicious meals for herself and her roommates in her own college years. Fast-forward a few years and Hannah is now a professional food writer and photographer who has created a stunning book full of truly scrumptious, yet easy-to-make, vegan recipes. It includes:
- Wraps, tacos, burritos, and sandwiches, for lunches and casual dinners on the fly
- All kinds of fast and easy noodle dishes, from pasta, soba, and udon to new ways to fix ramen, the perennial student favorite
- Super-healthy smoothies, juices, and shakes
- Loaded toasts-because avocado toast is not the only way to turn toast into a meal
- Colorful, filling, and flavorful one-pan and one-bowl dinners-for the many students who have access to only one burner
- Snacks and party treats that not only taste incredible but also are good for you
Whether you are a vegan, a vegetarian, or simply an omnivore who wants to eat healthier, and whether you live at home, in your own apartment, or in a dorm, you'll kick your cooking and eating game up to the next level with this inventive and incredibly useful book.