The eighth edition of Nevill’s Will Drafting Handbook is a practical tool for modern will-drafters and legal executives, updated to reflect the significant changes to trusts law, as enacted by the Trusts Act 2019. Written in plain English, the sample clauses and sample wills are easy to follow and simple to use.
This edition also comes with a bonus one-month trial access to a set of online precedents.
- Parsons Nevill’s Trusts Drafting Handbook, 8th edition, 2020
- Breach Nevill’s Companion to the Trusts Act 2019, 2020
- Breach Nevill’s Law of Wills, Trusts and Administration, 13th edition, 2019
- Law of Trusts (online resource)
- Wills and Succession (online resource)